Sunday 12 August 2012

So this week went on as last week, Palash-Da is in Chennai and my health is better even though it seems like there's always some little thing wrong.  But I'm getting more used to the food and sitting on the floor and it looks like VC Maharaj is sending me into Kolkata this week with the VU Brahmacharis to visit some of the places associated with Ramakrishna's life.

So just know that everything is fine, and I'll close with some pictures.

Pet monkey of a truck driver who was delivering construction materials to the university.  He lives on the truck tied with a chain that slides on of those bars you can see at the top of the truck.  
Prakash Maharaj, hostel manager, at the bottom corner.
Trying some American pistachios. 




3 comments:

  1. that monkey is raaaad dude! you look good buddy. have fun on this adventure! Enjoy! love ya! Audra and the puppies say 'hi'

    ReplyDelete
  2. My squirrel monkey, Morgan, lived in a big lobster trap in our apt. in IV...back in the days when you could buy monkeys at the pet store. He would sit on my shoulder in the shower every morning and would bite everyone but me. When we went to live in Hawaii, Eric gave him to his physical anthropology professor. I cried my eyes out saying goodbye. But I never missed his screaming and throwing poop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHEN, oh WHEN, are you going to write something new?

    ReplyDelete