Sunday 1 July 2012

I moved into the hostel today, it's a bit cramped but I'm with guys who do speak decent English and they are all very nice.

I can keep up the blog and emails to some extent.  Skype will be no problem, and I can still go to Belur Math frequently, I just don't have freedom like I've had this last week.

The hostels aren't that bad, from an objective American standpoint they aren't at all impressive, but considering what's around I'm in "Fat City".  And the boys are all sweet (not at all like American teenagers), they're making me feel right at home.


I should be able to put pics up real soon.

Kamal




1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I was really happy to read your blog and quite surprised to read your posting on July 27, 2012. Actually I also visit belur math when possible...and make pranams to President Maharaj. His secretary used to give me candy too. I dont know why I never met you as I was there during July then. You seem to be associated with the Ramakrishna order. So do ypou happen to know the names of the secretaries? And how many would be inside most revered President Maharaj's room? When I visited, there were 2. If you dont know their names is there any way you could find out by asking some other Maharaj (as you seem to know quite a few as far as I understand from reading your blog)? Please? Actually, I am really curious and in order for me to contact some of them, I need to know their names. You can email me with your response at rsvchild_9@yahoo.com
    I will really appreciate your effort.
    And, by the way, your blog is great. It feels nice to get n contact with somebody with familiar experiences. I pray to Sri Ramakrishna and Holy Mother to bless you abundantly!

    ReplyDelete