Friday 27 July 2012

So again sorry for not writing more often, I haven't forgotten about the blog, so expect a new post once a week coming out during the weekend.

Not much has changed since last time.  I'm settling into a routine and my health is improving some.  I'm taking breakfast in the University with the teachers now and am trying to snack more, and I think I'm putting some weight back on.  I'm still not sleeping much but I'm starting to get used to it.  I can function fine on 5 1/2 or 6 hours of sleep, but I drink a cup of coffee right when I get up and have tea throughout the day.

I started going to Belur Math almost everyday to salute President Maharaj.  When you go for pranams, he sits in a chair behind this little barrier and he's flanked by his secretaries.  The second time I went, one of his secretaries pulled me around the barrier and brought me right up next to him.  This secretary asked me who I was and relayed it to President Maharaj.  Pres. MJ never said anything to me directly but it seems like after the first time I went he asked them to bring me around the next time I came.  After I made my pranam he dropped a bunch of candy in my hands and I left.  Now they all know me and when I go Pres. MJ stares at me pretty much the whole time I'm in there.  One of the secretaries always makes a point to give me some candy.

Anyhow so I'm doing better, there's other stuff I could write about but I don't want to freak anyone out, so just know that I'm safe and happy.


1 comment:

  1. love ya buddy. so proud of you. we miss you. glad ur safe and eating better.

    ReplyDelete